August 14, 2013

The Closest Thing to Perfection








Of all the notable mountains in China, Huangshan (literally translated as Yellow Mountain)  is probably the most famous to be found. Known for its twisted pines, geological formations, bizarre rock formations, dream-like clouds, canyons, forests, waterfalls and streams, Huangshan is known as "The Number One Mountain Under Heaven". And I certainly, absolutely, totally agree with that statement. Huangshan is the loveliest mountain I’ve ever climb. What a majestic view!










We spent half a day to climb up and down. Actually it was fairly easy to climb, the walks great. Besides the wind longs to play with my hair. So how can I feel exhausted, it was kinda walking on the air. Anyway I bet you've ever seen this mountain in a painting, because Huangshan represents the typical mountain in Chinese paintings. It feels like watching ancient Chinese scroll paintings come to life. The sea of clouds that swim between the extremely towering yellow mountain are really breath-taking.





After hiking the mountain, we went straightly to a Bamboo factory, named Bamboo Elite. They offer all goods such as cloths, hats, socks, gloves, coats, kitchen wipes, hand wipes, dolls, pillows, etc, which made from bamboo. I was pretty excited about ‘em. I have never had daily stuffs which are made from a bamboo. Moreover I was chosen to be a presentation model on a  bamboo scarf that can be used with various models. You've guessed it, my family and I went straightly buy the scarf and any other good stuffs at the store in madness.


Forever 21 Sweater // Forever 21 Leging // Topshop Bag // Converse Sneakers // La Dulce Studded & Eyeglasses Necklace


X X
Eugenia Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment