September 02, 2013

Reminiscence

In the morning, we straighly moved from Suzhou to Shanghai. Today was our last day in China. I personally felt really random at that time. One side I was pretty sad that the trip was going to an end soon. But in the other side, I also felt super on fire. I must say I was falling in love with this kinda my points of interest city.




We went to The Bund. It is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundred years. I really enjoyed walking in the shopping alleys, strolling around and seeing the beautifully architectured buildings in the surroundings.





There are 3 strangers behind who wanted taking a picture together

 Probably one of the most beautiful skyline in the world. I think you’d better go when sun goes down and see a wonderland side of Shanghai. But if you wanna take some of good pictures, you'd better go when sun rises. It’s kinda where new meets the old one. Ahhh how I fall in love.


Beijing Market Fedora Hat // 61 White Plain Shirt // New Look Collar Necklace // Bershka Stretched Belt // Stradivarius Surge Skirt // Converse Sneakers


X X
Eugenia Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment