December 07, 2013

Voyages of Discovery

Here comes our best gift of winning Miss UMN 2013. We (Miss UMN, Runner up I & II, Miss Multimedia, Miss Friendship, and also the committees) took a short-term-sweet-escape to the simply world's best island, Bali. I do always feel excited about a vacation to Bali, even though I've been there over 10 times with my families.

We took off around 8 am and flied with Citilink as our flight link. We landed around 10.30 am (Bali time) and went straight to Beachwalk, Kuta. We didn’t take too long at the mall for we went on foot straight to the Kuta Beach. Here, the scorching sunshine welcomed our first day in Bali. A bunch of picturesque remembrance danced on my mind as I stepped on the sands. A coast always able to make anyone pensive.

Then we went to Tanah Lot. It seems like Tanah Lot has become a place-that-should-be-in-a-list for the visitors who are on their vacation to Bali. I think what makes it really attractive is the temple which sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide. To reach the temple, visitors must walk through a set of Balinese souvenir shops which cover each side of the path down to the sea. On the mainland cliff tops, restaurants have also been provided. We did a minute-shopping after spoiling our eyes with views of the beach and also the fizzle-out-sunset.



 Miss Clara, Fifi, Miss Emily, Nike, Ijul



We closed our midnight by playing splash at The Gatra. Everyone was forced to fall into the pool. It was such a super high quality moment that we had at our first night and we’d only got a couple hours of sleep. And I have to say that I did not have any regret for any single moment of the day. 

And just by glancing at this photo, makes me, Gosh! I wish I had a time machine.


X X

Eugenia Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment